- Overseeing all finance and accounting functions including the timely preparation and submission of financial management reports and other monthly reports to head quarter.
- Overseeing month and year end processes, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed assets and debt activities.
- Being responsible for monthly/quarterly financial reports preparation, cash-flow management, costing, budget planning, collection, and taxation.
- Ensuring all payments to both internal and external parties are on time and accurate.
- Ensuring that tax, VAT and withholding tax are accurate and are sent to the Revenue Department of Thailand.
- Dealing with external parties such as audit firms, banks and the Revenue Department.
- Reporting annual financial statement.
- Closing financial statement.
- Female or Male Age between 32 – 40 years.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting from recognized institutes.
- 8 years up experiences in Accounting, Finance, Controlling and/or financial analysis. And at least 2 years in superviser level
- Work with Oversea Company is preferred.
- In depth analytical skills and knowledge of accounting and taxation
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills.
- Well organized self-motivated, hands-on, good team player and enable to work under pressure and coordinating work.