As the Web & Mobile Graphic Designer, you are trusted with managing the look and feel of our client’s website, mobile site and app.
We are looking for talented and creative designer to play a major role in building a design driven culture with the aim is to deliver a world-class customer experience though user friendly and compelling designs working in combination with our talented tech team.
What are the responsibilities of the Website & Mobile Designer
It is a given that the creation of design no single right answer. You are expected to provide multiple proposed solutions to the opportunity / problem with the aim to provide the best experience to the customer within the challenge of resource constrains and business requirements, whilst manage more than one design project at a time.
You are expected to
- visit clients with the account executive team or meet with the account executive team to gather requirements
- enquire about the requirement and analyzing to make sure that it is correct and complete
- identify product and design opportunities, explore them visually, and distill them into actionable direction
- estimating the time required to complete the work
- exploring many different approaches to solve a specific user problem and selecting a choice of solutions to propose to PO
- test and iterate solution by rapid prototyping: creating sketches, wireframes, and graphic interface, testing at each stage and re-doing solution as required
- demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling that delight users and presenting finalized ideas and concepts to team
- ensure that design standard, patterns and framework are applied and ensure that the end product fulfill the criteria from acceptance criteria and general criteria such as reflect the brand, understandable and consistent
- communicate the design and assist the development team, answering questions during implementation
- proactively contribute ideas for new features and identify areas of improvements
Interested applicants should share PDF or link your Portfolio. >> email@example.com