What are the responsibility of the Sales Executive
The Sales Executive will have the following responsibilities. As with any high-growth technology company, new responsibilities will be added, and this list should not be viewed as comprehensive.
- Creating Sales Growth Plans for the purpose of identifying and supporting new sales pursuits.
- Individually prospecting for new customer engagements.
- Qualifying and cultivating qualified prospects.
- Preparing correspondence, proposals and contracts.
- Mastering the Company’s products and services to deliver effective presentations and demonstrations.
- Conducting due diligence and gathering all needed information for successful advancement and control of the sales process.
- Record keeping of all sales activity, prospect status and contact information in Salesforce.com.
- Selected account management activities for the purposes of maintaining a strong customer referral base and business expansion.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality only, Age – Opened
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree
- Have Experience in IT or travel agency should be plus
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sale
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and self-contained
- Positive attitude and fast learning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- People and customer oriented, service minded, flexible with Can – Do attitude
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Offices)
- Good command in English both spoken and written with strong communication and presentation skill