As the digital graphic designer your are mainly responsible for the creation of digital media, such as websites, mobile apps, social media and the associated media required (images, banners and displays ads, as well as corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’)
You will be responsible for multiple projects at a single point of time.
The typical project you will:
- Visit clients with the account executive team or meet with the account executive team to gather requirements
- Use your design expertise to advice and define the scope of the project to achieve the goal of the client within the resource constrains
- Manage the client expectation
- Work with the account executive to finalize an agreed brief with the client
- Assist in proposal creation
- Estimate the time required and whether there are any additional adjustment to our platform to fulfill the client requirement for the project
- Manage the implementation of the design from concept to end product
- Develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style for the client to select.
- Work with the development team to implement the design for the client and provide after implementation adjustments as required by the client according to the packages they purchased, with a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
What are the responsibilities of the WOW’s Implementer
You will manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- meeting clients or account executive team to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of platform capabilities, cost and time;
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account executives;
- working with a range of media, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts;
- finding images or media to use with project;
- depending on the size of the project: working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- mainly work in the office and sometimes to meet clients, which can be outside normal working hours.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or other related fields
- Proficiency in Macintosh design programs, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Academic or employment experience with multiple UI or web design projects
- Strong UI design experience for web and mobile applications
- Creative, able to work independently.
- Always catch up with new trend of online technology
- Strong self-managing skill and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Proactive mind-set and a team player.